Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

New sim card won't accept. 

6 REPLIES 6

jazmin

Thanks I have sent a message 🤞

@jazmin wrote:

I believe the payment even came out of my account also 

@jazmin   It could be provisioning issue with the SIM.    If that is the case, it will be an easy fix for PM Support team.

Just open a ticket with PM Support by direct message (You cannot use chatbot as your My Account login is still not working)

Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

jazmin

I believe the payment even came out of my account also 

jazmin

New Sim, New Service. I was in the account creating part added sim card all info and it kept loading to finish and eventually I closed the page to try again. The phone info says the phone number given, but can't make ir receive calls, says its on public mobile network, in service. Also will not let me log in to the account using email I signed up with or change password as it doesn't accept email. And now won't accept Sim to create new. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jazmin   Are you trying to replace SIM to an existing service or activating new service?

If replace, you need to login to My Account and request Change Sim Card

if new service, activate here: Activate Your SIM Card Online | Public Mobile

If you have activated and got the error, may I know what kind of phone do you have?  brand/model?

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jazmin  are you trying to activate a new account or are you trying to change a sim card?

If you're trying to activate do you get any error messages?.  

Have you tried clearing your history/cookie cache and opening a new incognito browser?

If you received an error. Wait one hour (actually it's like 50 min) but wait an hour and try in an incognito browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.