Sim card has not arrived

Okinawa78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered SIM card on July 17th, still not arrived

9 REPLIES 9

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Okinawa78 

It should take about 3-4 weeks to arrive by Canada Post. If it doesn’t arrive by Monday, I would suggest you contact a PM CSAgent by clicking on the SIMon chat button and create a ticket for the CSAgent to look into it for you.

If you are in a rush for it, go to London Drugs and pickup one for FREE but they will activate the SIM for you. If you have a referral code for a $10 off your second month’s bill. You will need to tell them before hand so they can enter it.

If the one finally arrived from PM, you can give it to a friend or family.

If you need a referral code…PM members will have one only if you ask for one on the Community.😉

akshaygakhar

Due to current COVID-19 measures and high shipping volumes, please expect delivery times to be longer than usual.

If it's been more than 10 business days and you still haven't received your SIM, please click on the link below to submit a form to a Customer Support Agent.

*You will need to create and/or sign in to the Community for the below link to work.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/form/U2FsdGVkX19I9J9ZbXssAvJxMEFz6RdsGp7sPtHZyoAfzGgqxjf5...

Please use the link above to submit a ticket first.

Note: Make sure you fill out all fields, otherwise the "submit" button will be greyed out.

how long it took you to receive the SIM?

joannewhite12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

received my sim card   thanks

joannewhite12

received my sim card  thanks

joannewhite12

I have received my card  - thanks so much

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Okinawa78 

Locate your order number from Public Mobile, then try logging onto Canada Post's website and enter that number to see if they have reference to your shipment.  Unfortunately, it appears that it "normally" takes up to a month for SIM cards to arrive.  As another idea, you can also try contacting a Moderator or "CS Agent" (staff) to help locate the information for you by going through the SIMon chatbot (chat bubble, lower-right corner) or clicking here.  Realistically, it may be better waiting than going through the trouble of tracking it down (or just buying another SIM from a reputable retailer and keeping this one as a spare when it arrives... see below).

@Hira837 

Welcome to the Public Mobile Community!  Despite any displays/etc for Public Mobile, as a low-cost provider, there is no real human support anywhere - it's all done online, via Community here or via ticket.  London Drugs staff (or others) won't be able to help with a SIM card order placed with Public Mobile.

As an alternative, there are other places to buy a SIM card on the spot, including London Drugs.  Canadian Cell Supplies is a popular online retailer who sells cheaper SIMs with decent delivery times as well. 

Hira837

Your local London Drugs probably has a booth for Public Mobile. If possible, go up there for help. 

Mainuddin

Hello Representative of Public Mobile, My name is Mohammed, I ordered for a SIM card July 10, Should response by email about order and confirmation, I didn't get Email I didn't receive a yet SIM card, yesterday I registered to public mobile community, then I received an email. But not about confirmation of SIM card order, they charge to me 11.50$ from my credit card for SIM card, but I don't know it's working or not, because of didn't get any response, waiting for response, Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.