cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim,activate, voucher

Traenenberg1990
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need a customer service agent to activate my sim card. I have  a public mobile $40 voucher

7 REPLIES 7

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Traenenberg1990 

Start the signup process on the app and when asked for a payment method you will enter in the details for the prepaid credit card. 

Traenenberg1990
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a prepaid credit card with $35 on it can you help me make that work?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Traenenberg1990 

You will need to download the PM app and get one of these Visa CC at any grocery store or gas station:

IMG_0525.jpeg

Once you actived/subscribe to a plan, you can add the voucher to your account to cover 2 months of payment.

You can download the voucher by login to your account or dial 611 and enter the voucher number & PIN.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Traenenberg1990 

sorry, you cannot activate using voucher.  You can save the voucher for renewal instead 

For activation, can a friend help with their crédit card? or Buy Prepaid credit card from store and use it for activation.  You can then use any postal code and address with the Prepaid credit card during activation 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Traenenberg1990  Sorry you need a credit card Visa card or even a pre paid visa , then use that voucher to top up account after activation 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Traenenberg1990 Sorry, support. no longer help to activating new accounts with vouchers.  You have to use credit card or buy prepaid credit card to activate 

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Traenenberg1990 

Hello! Usually you need a credit card, pre-paid credit card, or a visa/mastercard debit card in order to open an account. After that you can use the vouchers to continue paying. But try reaching out to support and they might be able to open the account for you. 

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

If they can open the account for you I highly recommend going through the sign up process fully through the Public Mobile app. 

Need Help? Let's chat.