cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Not In service

Vc9059
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My sim is not working. I ported it last month from freedom and now they send me another month invoice which I paid, but my service are not working. 

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vc9059 

if you stuck with Transferring your old Phone Number, or is not complete processing

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you need to send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link

• please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • which carrier,
  • Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

• Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Vc9059 wrote:

My sim is not working. I ported it last month from freedom and now they send me another month invoice which I paid, but my service are not working. 

@Vc9059  So, Freedom invoiced you? Then, in that case your port did not start/complete.

If you were charged for the SIM activation with Public Mobile you will have to contact them to resend the porting request. Do you still have the Freedom SIM card? You will need that to insert in your phone to accept the porting text.

If you discarded the SIM, you will need to obtain another one, or verbally do it, if they accept that.

But, you must first start with contacting Public Mobile Customer Support (CSAs) by either these two methods and explain your situation.

1- Put in a ticket through SIMon Bot (usually faster method to get in contact with the Public Mobile Customer Support) by clicking on the bottom, right chat bubble.
OR
2- Private message the Customer Support here (slower method): https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@Vc9059 wrote:

now they send me another month invoice which I paid, but my service are not working. 

They? Freedom sent you a bill which you paid even though you ported number to PM?

Why?

Did your PM service ever worked? Were you able to call/SMS since porting?

Need Help? Let's chat.