cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card

guinness22
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Will the people who order sim card today be ok to port over after July 6. As they may extend the time for those caught in the mail . They did this before last year
10 REPLIES 10

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@will13am wrote:

@Nsk143 wrote:
@srlawren
C'mon bro you don't have to its all good. I alway enjoy yours and luddite replies. Also willam sd08 n ndesai pretty much all Oracle. 🙂

Lol @Nsk143, you mistyped my name.  I am no oracle, just a humble mayor.  Now, the oracle title has been tainted.

Willam I know you are mayor but you do have a knowledge of Oracle. 🙂

Yours  replys are unique with great sense of humor n derailed. I really enjoy your posts. 

@Nsk143 wrote:
@srlawren
C'mon bro you don't have to its all good. I alway enjoy yours and luddite replies. Also willam sd08 n ndesai pretty much all Oracle. 🙂

Lol @Nsk143, you mistyped my name.  I am no oracle, just a humble mayor.  Now, the oracle title has been tainted.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Luddite Mississauga.....sorry. Anything east of Abbotsford BC is "Barrie, ON" to me.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren The wild west of Mississauga! Robot LOL

Also, it's been clear from the "get go" of the last two promos that there will NO extension for late arriving SIMs. Activation must occur before the deadline. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Nsk143
C'mon bro you don't have to its all good. I alway enjoy yours and luddite replies. Also William sd08 n ndesai pretty much all Oracle. 🙂

srlawren

@Nsk143 my apologies for missing your original reply. My reply was directed more at @xCameron94x, but I forgot to tag him.  And again I totally somehow missed your reply!  My apologies for the duplicate.

@guinness22 what part of the country are you in?  If you're in greater Vancouver and can make it to the Yaletown area tomorow, I'll gladly hand you one of my spares.  I know that @Luddite often makes the same offer for folks in the....forgive me if I get this wrong Luddite....Barrie Ontario area.  I think.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Nsk143
@srlawren
🙂 that's what I meant to say that its will expire tomorrow and its expire its done.
😛

srlawren

@Nsk143 no--once this one is done, it's DONE.  They will not be honouring after 11:59pm eastern tomorrow.  Unless of course they happen to extend the promo again--which isn't impossible, but we have heard nothing of that so far.  

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

I dont think they will extend it this time. They already extended it a week (To July 6th), probably due to all of the port and system issues. Some people are getting sims locally from people who happen to have spares

Nsk143
Probably not its will be expire tomorrow by 11.59 pm. And it's too late to order a SIM now. Try to find here maybe someone have a spare.
Need Help? Let's chat.