cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card

Erinmm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi it's been over 10 days since my sim card was supposed to be delivered, I am not sure how to contact anyone about this. I am aware they can't be tracked

4 REPLIES 4

spitre78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just try to remember that you're dealing with the 4day long weekend that just passed, my SIM card took a little while and there wasn't a long weekend should be arriving soon

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Erinmm 

Members have indicated that it may take up to 3 weeks to arrive. The 10 days are based on business days.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

The 10 days is working days? If so, you the support section or the chatbot to contact PM for further assistance.  Type agent or customer service. 

If sufficient time has passed they will usually ask you to purchase one from a local store if they have and they will credit you back.  But get the commitment from them first. 

@Erinmm wrote:

Hi it's been over 10 days since my sim card was supposed to be delivered, I am not sure how to contact anyone about this. I am aware they can't be tracked

Please aks a Public Mobile customer support agent for assitance by opening a ticket using the chatbot.  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.