cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card

Shui
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased the $34.00 CAN/US plan on March 3, 2024 and still haven't received my Sim Card.  I know it says 10 business days, at least tell me if it has been shipped.  They have already charged it on my credit card.

7 REPLIES 7

kcorscadden
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I went to a Telus store and bought my SIM card and then had CS give me a credit on my account vs ordering the SIM and waiting for it to arrive.  Idk if CS will give you a credit since the SIM's have already shipped, but that might be an option to explore.

If a Telus store is closeby, it might be faster to just do that vs continuing to wait, that is if you truly want to get your service going.  As others have said, you have the plan locked in and payment has been taken, so they won't take the plan away from you, but I understand your nervousness as I was in the same boat and wanted to ensure that I got the plan without hassle.  Buying a SIM from a Telus store and then contacting CS for a credit solves that.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Shui 

Once it is shipped out by PM. The SIM is shipped in the standard mail by Canada Post.

You can go to your local Telus/Koodo or Mobile Klinik and pick a SIM up for $10 if you are on a rush.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Shui  Yes even thou you paid for the plan upfront . The plan won’t start until you actually activate the SIM card . And you will be billed again  after that every 30 days 

Shui

they already charged the $34.00 on my credit card

Shui

crazy on the 3 weeks

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Shui  Welcome to Public mobile 🙂 . When you get the SIM card in hand you will have to activate it on the PM app and the plan won’t start until you activate the sim on the app . If you want SIM card sooner you can call around to local Telus Koodo store for in person pick up or order from amazon $4.99 there right now . And save the one PM sends you for back up incase you lose or damage yours . Also good to have spare sim card on hand to give to friend or family to join PM and use your referral code to help save you both $

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Shui 

Some members have indicated that it may take up to 3 weeks to arrive but click on the chat button and type in Submit a Ticket for agent to check on your order.

Need Help? Let's chat.