cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card & Voucher registration not working

CityHighSystems
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys

I just purchased a $25 dollar voucher and a Sim Card to register a new number. When I filled in all the info, chose my phone number and everything and I came to the part where I put in my voucher. Once I put in the voucher PIN and clicked on Activate it started to load and the blue circle kept spinning for over a minute then it went to a screen that said "Oh no looks like something went wrong but don't panic" and it told me to click back to login again and put in all the info again. Once I put in the Sim card number again it said "The SIM number you’ve entered is currently reserved by another session. Please close all open browsers and try again after 50 mins". So now I am at a point where nothing is working. and this happen to me with 2 different Sim Cards and 2 different vouchers. So now I have 2 vouchers $25 each and a sim card and nothing is working. Can I get some help please?

7 REPLIES 7

@CityHighSystems Try it again tomorrow, one voucher at a time.

If the vouchers are problematic, contact the Moderator_Team. Response time to your private message can vary, it can take up to 2 days+.

Meanwhile, see a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravo image.PNG

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Accept as Solution.PNG

CityHighSystems

Hey 

Thank you for your help. Your solution worked. My phone is working perfect now. My only question is what do I do with these 2 vouchers now? When I went to add them on it didnt work it said this "Unfortunately, Voucher #voucher1,#voucher2 could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again"

CityHighSystems

sorry that was posted way before I saw the answers

CityHighSystems

Thank you so much for your response. So what should I do now in your opinion?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@CityHighSystems wrote:

Hey guys

I just purchased a $25 dollar voucher and a Sim Card to register a new number. When I filled in all the info, chose my phone number and everything and I came to the part where I put in my voucher. Once I put in the voucher PIN and clicked on Activate it started to load and the blue circle kept spinning for over a minute then it went to a screen that said "Oh no looks like something went wrong but don't panic" and it told me to click back to login again and put in all the info again. Once I put in the Sim card number again it said "The SIM number you’ve entered is currently reserved by another session. Please close all open browsers and try again after 50 mins". So now I am at a point where nothing is working. and this happen to me with 2 different Sim Cards and 2 different vouchers. So now I have 2 vouchers $25 each and a sim card and nothing is working. Can I get some help please?

After the time limit has passed try again but with your browser in private or icognito mode.  If it still doesn't work you will need to contact the mods as I have had issues with vouchers in the past and have had to call *611 to input them but without an active SIM you can't do that.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@CityHighSystems 

Please logoff, clear browser cache and try again later.

There may be a problem with the vouchers.
Can you try activating with a credit card instead and keep the vouchers for afterwards?

GR
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes after purchasing a voucher you have to wait until the next day for it to be active.  As for the Sim card after you try once you have to wait an hour to try again because the system puts a hold on the Sim card number for about an hour 

Need Help? Let's chat.