cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up my child and didn't get $10 credit or refer a friend to my account

vortexmeter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been a long-time customer and signed up my child for the basic $15 plan in September and didn't get the $10 dollar credit and the number wasn't added to my refer a friend even though I entered my code for the first two billing cycles.  I try to start a chat and it seems impossible to get anywhere to get this resolved.  Is there a mod on here that can help me out?

2 REPLIES 2

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@vortexmeter 

The chatbot is broken. Send a private message. Leave a detailed message and include your referral code to be added to your child's account. You can include the verification info in your initial message or wait for the CSA 's reply to verify both accounts. If you do include it in your private message to the CS_Agent thuis is what they require.....

1. Full name and address on the account(s)
  2. Email, phone # and 4 digit account pin #.

To send a private message to customer support use the link below....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Check your private message box in the morning for a reply.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@vortexmeter 

You can contact an agent:

You will receive a response from an agent faster using the first option below, which is the preferred method.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.