cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up for new 4G subscription, need to change to 90-day plan

JacobE
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I subscribed to a new 4G subscription (30-day 20Gb subscription plan for $39) and just activated the service. I see an offer for a 90-day 4G plan with 30Gb data for $39. I would like to switch to the 90-day plan. However, the Change Subscription plan page does not provide any option to make that selection. Please help 🙂

11 REPLIES 11

@JacobE   Either at the envelope icon top right or if there's no envelope then tap your avatar and there will be a drop down with Messages to the right of the bell icon.

JacobE

Sorry for my ignorance - the post from CS says see the community inbox -- how do I access the inbox?

@JacobE  don’t reply to agent here , they should contact you private message this is a open forum 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.

Public Mobile Team.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@JacobE   As mentioned, you can only get a plan on 90 days if it is listed on the plan.  I prefer the 90 day plan because you get all the data up  front and it lasts until the end of the 90 days instead of a third being lopped off at the end of the 30 days.  PM is always changing plans so you may see something you want in the future, keep checking.  Check also in the offers when you log in to your account, you can now get 50GB for $39 at 4G speed or 60GB for $40, excluding the points you get which lowers the overall price further.  

These plans are available for existing customers so you can set one up to change on renewal if you want (don't change immediately as there is no pro-rating here as PM is prepaid).  If you still want to try for one of the new activations only plans and you really literally only just joined you could try your luck with customer support by sending a private message using this link but  there are no guarantees

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

@JacobE  But the 30GB for $29 plan is only available for new activations only not existing customers like us . In that case you need to create a new account with new email and sim . Like I do for the 50GB $34 plan 

Handy1_0-1703875717908.jpeg

JacobE

Thanks Cheetah24

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JacobE  That’s because only certain plans offer then90 day version . It should say in the plan description like this 

Handy1_0-1703875568910.png

JacobE

Correction... the new 30-day 30Gb plan is $29.

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The reason that the Change subscription plan page do not show that is because the plan you mention is only available for new activations. Having said that I would recommend you contact the support agent at, https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 ; given that you just subscribed they might be able to change your plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.