cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ayshaeda
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey everyone,

I signed up for Public Mobile with the 30 days free offer that was on between May 5-7. I sent in my email address and signed up for a $25 plan with that same email, but I'm getting a notice saying that I still need to activate my account? Does anyone know what els I might need to do or what is going on here?

Thank you,

Aysha

4 REPLIES 4

@Triguy My mom signed up for this and activated before May 22nd on the 18th of May. She just received the credit today June 2nd 😀 15 days for it to apply to her account. With the referal and Autpay bonus she has a month and a half free. Shes on the 50.00 plan. Although I am mknitoring how much data she uses and might switch her. She is only at 2G use after 15 days. Maybe switch to the 40.00 plan a couple days before. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

After you register your email then you should get a link to activate the account.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@ayshaeda ignore the notice. Once you registered and used the same email to activate your should see your credit within 30 days. Welcome to PM. Stay safe. 

If you used a referral code, you should see your $10 within 72 hours.

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ayshaeda 

I just want to make sure of this. You have a self serve account right? And that’s where you picked your $25 plan?

If that’s the case did you port over your number or is this a new activation. Because it can take up to 3 hours to be operational. If it is a failed port after this time you may need to contact a moderator to help port over 

Need Help? Let's chat.