cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMTIM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I believe I got an extra 2 gb of data at sign up time in February and was told it would be rolled forward to the next month if not used. I use very little data/month but this month I am approaching my 2 gb limit (my fault!)  and got a text from Public Mobile saying I was at 75%. 

Are they not taking my total of 4gb into account? Seems that way.

Thanks

Tim

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@IMTIM 

I accidentally forgot to set my phone to wifi and was set on data in the past when I got some wifi extenders and was testing the wifi speeds. I was comparing the 2.4G & 5G speed from the modem vs 2.4G & 5G from the wifi extenders…I was doing a 3 test averages. I ended up use 4gb on my 5gb plan at the beginning of my monthly plan.😭

Anyway, login to your self service account and look under My Plan>View Usage for the amount of data and dates.

@IMTIM 

The warning texts can be glitchy for some customers.  The most accurate way of checking your data usage is in your overview page under Data and Add ons.  

Pasted Graphic 11.png

As long as your overview page shows your accurate data usage, you can ignore the warning text.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@IMTIM : This is what I don't like about the term "rollover" for this place. That 2gb was a one-time add-on. Add-ons here stay on your account until consumed. Plan features get used first and then it would go to an add-on. Then the plan renews and it returns to using the plan feature. Then you run out of the plan feature again and it uses more of that add-on. Until there's no more add-on left.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Log into your account to check.  There should a line item for your plan data and another for the bonus data. Your plan data is used first after it has been used up then your bonus data would be used.  The text for 75% would be for your plan data.

Need Help? Let's chat.