cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in

yesh1717
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I had trouble subscribing at first. Figured out it's an issue with my old service provider. Problem is fixed but I can't seem to be able to activate my new SIM card. It says subscription not activated, something didn't go right while activating my subscription. Can I please restart the process?

6 REPLIES 6

@Handy1 wrote:

@yesh1717   And @Ys1703 There’s a porting team number you can call to get status update in the port or re trigger it if needed will send you it private message as we not allowed to post  it here .

Calling the porting team number at this point is a bad idea. Here's why:  There's an issue with the the setup of the Public Mobile account. That needs to be fixed first.  Othererwise, what will happens is the number port will be completed (if the porting hasn't already been completed) to a non-functioning Public Mobile account. That's actually the worst possible outcome because that will cause the customer to temporarily lose all access to the phone number.

@yesh1717   And @Ys1703 There’s a porting team number you can call to get status update in the port or re trigger it if needed will send you it private message as we not allowed to post  it here .

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@yesh1717 

Your old carrier’s account must be active to port over to PM. If you closed your account with your old carrier then you won’t be able to port over to PM.

If your old account is active then subscribe a plan through the PM app on your phone but leave the old SIM in your phone and wait for the text from your old carrier confirming with YES you are porting over to PM. There will be a maximum of 90 minutes for you to reply.

If you missed to reply or replied too late then you need to contact a CS_Agent to restart the porting process at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

@yesh1717  Use this direct link to support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Ys1703
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have and I messed up subscribing the first time so it's telling me to contact support since I'm at step 6 but something went wrong. I want to try transfering my number and Activating my sim card again

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yesh1717  Have you downloaded the app to finish the activation ?and have you reboot the phone or reset network settings 

Need Help? Let's chat.