cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in problems

HeeHee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a customer of Telus and I have a Public Mobile cell phone plan.  Since Telus implemented the eversafe id I have problems logging in.  I have even tried using different email addresses for each.  I am so frustrated.  

7 REPLIES 7

Yes it does take a long time to load. But after about 1 minute to 2 it usually does. Sometimes it's slower than other times. 

Unfortunately,  Telus can't help. Even though public mobile is operating under Telus; the information is not exchanged between the 2 companies. 

At this point just have to wait for their response I'm afraid.  

🍻

HeeHee

Even getting onto Community has taken so much time.  When I try to change to My Account the screen has 4 dots flashing indicating loading but nothing happens.  All I can do now is sign off and try to get to this point tomorrow and see if an agent has contacted me.  If not maybe see if Telus can help…or…..??  What is the point of having Public Mobile if I can’t view my account?

I believe they are closed now for the night. Usually 2 hours, but regrettably I've seen messages saying 2 days and no reply. 🤞

HeeHee

I tried a second time and got that screen.  Thank you!  I sent the message.  How long does it usually take to get a reply?

That is odd! I'm sorry to hear that.

I just click on it myself and it opens up to a message box where it allows me to type a message. You are not getting that? 

Are you using the app, or online. Try to log off and back in. If app, un install and reinstall.  Clear cache and try another device if you have another.

This is what it should be.  No?

Screenshot_20240114_222518_Samsung Internet.jpg

HeeHee

Thank you for replying.  I am so, so frustrated.  I have clicked on your link but all I get is the Chat and no opportunity to request a ticket.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Sorry about that. 

Please send a message to customer service representative below to fix.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.