cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping costs when buying phone?

ch23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does one need to pay for shipping when buying a refurbished phone from Public?

13 REPLIES 13

@Anonymous wrote:

@ch23 : It's customary for forum users to indicate that they edited a post after the fact. Some don't go along with that. Are you saying that the first reply said no free shipping? I wonder that that user edited their post. That user may have used incorrect English though.

🤣

cartoon-teachable-moment.gif

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : Yet, you keep replying. ??

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous : I was engaging with the OP...not you. I was certainly referring to you...but I wasn't talking to you.

@Anonymous 

please Leave me alone, 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : I was engaging with the OP...not you. I was certainly referring to you...but I wasn't talking to you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous : The OP themselves commented that they got two different answers. Not me. So did you edit your post or what? I rather doubt hTideGnow did. So that leaves you to cause the OP to wonder. Yet your post looks fine now.

@Anonymous 

please i don't need from you to told fine or proof to me and please Leave me alone,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : The OP themselves commented that they got two different answers. Not me. So did you edit your post or what? I rather doubt hTideGnow did. So that leaves you to cause the OP to wonder. Yet your post looks fine now.

@Anonymous   That observation about you know who's post was correct, without mentioning them by name. You must be mellowing.  😂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@ch23 : It's customary for forum users to indicate that they edited a post after the fact. Some don't go along with that. Are you saying that the first reply said no free shipping? I wonder that that user edited their post. That user may have used incorrect English though.

@Anonymous 

all time you are negative
but i try to put it on free Shipping ...plus Free SIM card...
and is typing no free Shipping ...plus Free SIM card...
be cool for one time what,
What type of person are you, omg too much you are.. i don't like to Explain you, but i have too, and please Leave me alone,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ch23 wrote:

So 2 different answers (free shipping and no free shipping).... which one is the correct one? Tx

@ch23 

free Shipping ...plus Free SIM card...

Capture.JPG

ch23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So 2 different answers (free shipping and no free shipping).... which one is the correct one? Tx

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@ch23  all price include free shipping and a new SIM.    🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ch23 

free Shipping ...plus Free SIM card...

Certified Pre-owned Phones (publicmobile.ca)

Need Help? Let's chat.