cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

She's Back!!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Everyone's favourite phisherwoman is back to beg for funds to reactivate her plan, buy a sim card or replace her phone depending on this month's unfortunate series of events. Whatever it is don't be sucked in by SarahMulder289's latest con game or any of her other many aliases.

14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

and it boggles my mind that some members have been banned for a first time error in judgement while she has apparently has gotten off scot free.

And the rumours say that those bans happen without warning as required by their P's & P's. Something stinks in CSA land. Of course there will be others that will say they're too lenient. Sigh.

@softech 

She should already be banned for using the community for personal gain. She has violated the terms of service several times over. She is a perfect example of of why there is a ToS for the community and it boggles my mind that some members have been banned for a first time error in judgement while she has apparently has gotten off scot free.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@srlawren : The Truth Is Out There.

honest .. permanent ban is hard, especially if she can prove she has an account with PM.  PM customer has to have a way access to Community account and open ticket with support as well as post question.  I don't think PM will do anything to turn a customer away.

Plus, she knows how to create a new account if she ever got banned.. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 10.46.34 AM.png

Any relation to Fox Mulder?

srlawren_0-1640038047083.jpeg

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

I gave an oracle information on her to see there could be permanent ban on her many many names. Was it @computergeek541 

@softech 

Lol....no I don't send money and I can usually sniff them out pretty quick. But if someone is truly in need I will put them in touch with social agencies in their community and if if they reside in Vancouver I can easily offer a food hamper with at least a weeks worth of food.

@darlicious wrote:

until an unsuspecting good samaritan agrees to send her funds. Then she is on to her next mark.

did anyone actually send her money?  you are one of the victims?

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for the warning, disappointing that someone would stoop to scamming people out of money like that.

@softech 

No the truth is out there.....she is using her latest profile. But awhile ago I was given a list of her many aliases used here and elsewhere.

@darkomega 

Every month there is a new sob story until an unsuspecting good samaritan agrees to send her funds. Then she is on to her next mark.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@darlicious wrote:

Everyone's favourite phisherwoman is back to beg for funds to reactivate her plan, buy a sim card or replace her phone depending on this month's unfortunate series of events. Whatever it is don't be sucked in by SarahMulder289's latest con game or any of her other many aliases.

She is fun..  she used other name this time? how you know it is her the same person?

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What's going on I'm out of the loop here

walker1
Mayor / Maire

It's Christmas, maybe they'll appreciate a stick with a nail in it and be happy with that. Who's knows.

Need Help? Let's chat.