cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing code

DaveG1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The code that I can offer to friends to get a discount has letters, at least one number (4) and either "zeros" or "O's", and I can't tell whether the O's/0's are letters or numbers.  Does anyone know if Public Mobile only uses letters, or only uses numbers in those codes?  This is VERY confusing.

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @DaveG1   Notepad is your friend.  Copy and past over there and type in 0 and O to compare

and keep in mind, if your friend used it, you should see his number show up on your My Account Friends referral list almost instantly.  If you don't see it within 24 hours and if you friend not see the $10 bonus within 72 hours, open a ticket with PM Support and they can sort it out easily.  

DaveG1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's a very good idea.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

NEVER type your referral code.

Just copy/paste what is there to avoid potential typos and ask friends to do the same (copy/paste)

Meow_0-1642789719442.png

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DaveG1 

PM uses both numbers as well as letters from the alphabet in its referral codes. You're right, it can be confusing.

You may try copying the referral code and pasting it into a word processor (like MS Word or Google Docs). Changing the font will help you easily differentiate between 0 and O.

Need Help? Let's chat.