cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up fees

remyhuggs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I just switched from koodo to public mobile and after the switch i got a charge on my credit card which koodo doesnt have access to "koodo top up reapproved" its for what i would expect my public mobile bill to be but mu public account shows a $12 credit.Would public have charged a month in andvance?

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@remyhuggs 

You can go to your Self Serve account and look under View Payment History. It will have a break down of the $12 credit. It is a good chance outline by others that it could be for $10 referral credit and $2 AutoPay credit.

@remyhuggs 

When you look at your transaction history in your self serve account you should see the following transactions:

1. Your plan amount. ie. $25=the amount charged to your card+taxes (transactions in your account do not show the amount of tax charged.)
  2. $2 autopay reward.
  3. $10 bonus referral credit.

If you look on your rewards page it will show your estimated amount owing. This will take into account the $12 in available funds in your balance + the $2 autopay reward that will likely be applied on your next renewal=$14. The estimated amount owing will be your plan amount minus $14. ie. $25 - $14=$11.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@remyhuggs wrote:

Hello

I just switched from koodo to public mobile and after the switch i got a charge on my credit card which koodo doesnt have access to "koodo top up reapproved" its for what i would expect my public mobile bill to be but mu public account shows a $12 credit.Would public have charged a month in andvance?

@remyhuggs   Yes PM is prepaid so you'll always pay in advance for the next 30 days of service.  It's also been noted that PM charges sometimes show up as being paid to Koodo and doesn't really matter as both companies are owned by Telus.

Edit:  @remyhuggs   your billing reflects your full plan payment, but as mentioned above the credit is your RAF $10 credit plus $2 autopay.   Before next payment you should see another $2 autopay for a total credit of $14 available to be used towards the second bill.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@remyhuggs 

at public mobile 30 day Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

for your account shows a $12 credit. you earn  $2 Autopay and $10 for refer friend.

you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days.

will receive a one-time credit of $10.

when you see at found at Available Funds: $$ has the amount left,
for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

Need Help? Let's chat.