cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up Self Serve

HappyGramma10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated my SIM card online a few weeks ago, and just received an email from Public Mobile encouraging me to set up Self Serve.  Since I activated online, am I not automatically set up for Self Serve?

7 REPLIES 7

HappyGramma10

Everything appears to be set up, thank you.

HappyGramma10

Yes, and thank you for your reply.

HappyGramma10

Yes, self-serve appears to work.  Thank you for replying.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

I just got one approximately 7 days after paying for my cycle.

@HappyGramma10 wrote:

I activated my SIM card online a few weeks ago, and just received an email from Public Mobile encouraging me to set up Self Serve.  Since I activated online, am I not automatically set up for Self Serve?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@HappyGramma10 wrote:

@HappyGramma10   Your community account is different from your self serve account.  When you activated your SIM card, did you also activate your My Account too?  If not try this link and start the process now: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@HappyGramma10 wrote:

Yes if you activated at home you should have already set up a self-serve account.  Are you able to log into the self-serve area?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@HappyGramma10 wrote:

Yes, you should be.  There isn't any way to activate a plan as a new customer without creating a self serve account. Have you check to see if your self serve credientials work?

Need Help? Let's chat.