cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services not working

ethanneiser
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yesterday I discovered my data was not working. I checked my texts and calls and realised I couldn't send those either. After trying to log into my account, I discovered that I could not log into my account or reset my password. Nothing is working and I don't know why. I'm up to date on payments but suddenly I've been completely locked out

8 REPLIES 8

PM website has been flaky for the last 48 hours or so.

@ethanneiser 

Keep watching the Announcements or drop in to the Community Forum for the most recent discussions.

If you need some service AND have access to wifi...consider downloading free voip app such as TextNow. You can make free calls and tetxts to most any Cdn or US number for free using your wifi. Handy to have when your PM account is going through upset like today....(happens very rarely I'll add)

ethanneiser

Thanks for your response. do you have any idea when My Account is expected to be back on?

ethanneiser

I cannot even call *611. "unfortunately we are unable to process your request"

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @ethanneiser did you try reboot your phone?   or test your sim card on another phone?

If you call *611, what is the account status?

w1ck3d64

agreed with @BKNS27. Even if your data doesn't work, your calls and text should (assuming you have been paying your bills 😎)

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ethanneiser 

The website is down but not service.

There is a good chance that there is a outage in your area. Check outage map:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/map 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Log in to My Account and My Rewards is not working; calling 611 is not working. Calling 1-855-478-2542 works (at lest for me, some report even that is not working).

You could contact agent for assistance if it is urgent matter.

If your account is in good standing, try to reboot your phone or try SIM in another phone.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ethanneiser   NO worry about not able to login , it's a website issue and all of us cannot

If you need to pay and you know your 4 digits account PIN code, you can pay and reactivate the service by dialing *611 as long as there is a credit card setup on the system

But if you don't have the code or no card is setup on the system, you will either have to wait till My Account is up again or you can buy a voucher and load the voucher via *611. If you are going to voucher way, please buy it from SDM/711/Shell/London Drug as their vouchers can be used immediately.

Need Help? Let's chat.