cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

Sugapoon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They should be someone you should be able to talk to because am sending all these messages and still not getting the help I need this is very very disappointed I probably have to look for a new phone service that I can talk to someone when having a problem cause ever month the samething and no one to talk to 

6 REPLIES 6
Moved:

aNishi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A while back, when I actually spoke to a human agent, he told me that the reason PM plans are as inexpensive as they are, was because they cut costs by not providing good and reasonable help services. Incidentally, the agent I spoke to was also a KOODO agent, and who knows how many other “help” areas he was covering for TELUS. In a few months, when I can afford it, I plan to switch to one of the main-stream cellular providers for exactly the lack of help from PUBLIC MOBILE. 

Good luck to everyone who prefers speaking to and expecting results from a human, rather than a very limited “help” chat bot. 

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

PM customer service is online only that's why rates are so cheap 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Sugapoon 

Help and corrections related to your account and billings should be submitted directly to a Customer Support Agent, by using the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket started first.

You'll find the link for the Chat Bot Simon at the bottom of this page.

You'll have to be patient though, as replies to your community mailbox can take up to 48 hrs.  But replies have been a lot quicker as of late.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Sugapoon wrote:

They should be someone you should be able to talk to because am sending all these messages and still not getting the help I need this is very very disappointed I probably have to look for a new phone service that I can talk to someone when having a problem cause ever month the samething and no one to talk to 

PM customer service is online only, but you can post what issue you have right here someone will help you.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Sugapoon 

Are you on a grandfathered 90 day plan? The 2016 fall promo perhaps? Are you going thru renewal currently?

Need Help? Let's chat.