cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

CodySW
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to receive incoming calls, it seems like it's mostly local calls that don't go through, but it's hard to confirm.  I'm not sure when this started but have been with public mobile for nearly a year and it's only been an issue for the past few weeks. 

I have attempted to submit a ticket, but it won't let me verify my account information, and when I try the verify option, it stalls out at the end and doesn't confirm that the ticket has been submitted. 

I feel like I've been going in loops trying to get simple support. 

7 REPLIES 7

CodySW

Still in the process of troubleshooting.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just checking in, were you able to get your problem solved?

CodySW

Thanks everyone,

I have tried a factory reset, reset the network, swapped the simple cards in 2 phones, but nothing has worked.

I haven't fully been able to understand who can call me, but 3 local numbers that I know of have tried to contact me and 1 was not in my contact list.  The calls that seem to get through don't seem to be local, not do I have them in my contacts. 

I was unable to submit a ticket or contract an agent through the website, but was able to use the link you provided and an now talking to an agent. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@CodySW 

Can you check to see if you have a setting on your phone to only accept calls from people on your contact list?

What about other services, texts, data outgoing calling - are those okay?

If SIMon Chatbot is causing your issues, use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CodySW 

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on, 

and try manually selecting network "3G ONLY" or WCDMA only,

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,to refreshing your network,

*what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.

if you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@CodySW 

Any issues with text or data?  What about outgoing calls?  

Might want try the SIM card in another working phone.  Helps determine whether hardware issue versus PM servie problem.  

A few basic troubleshooting advice:  rebooting phone.  Network reset of phone.  Try to manually select 3G Network, instead of Auto/LTE

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@CodySW 

Clear the cache in your browser and go into incognito.

If that didn't work, contact a CS_Agent by clicking on the SIMon chat button and type in Create a Ticket and follow the prompt.

Need Help? Let's chat.