cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

batuketa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why I don't have service after paying 45 Dollars to have the data? the 3 GB are to help me get to February 12 before my next payment please. Can any one call me so I can explain the situation please? **********

Edited by srlawren to remove phone number, as per community terms of service.

6 REPLIES 6

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@batuketa if you have 'available funds'in your account then I would suggest to either renew your plan early or change to a lower plan. $45/3gb. you can easily get a $45/6.5gb and a fresh 30 days...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@batuketa ,

Complete the 2 step process for buying addons.:

1-First you need to add the $ to your account and

2-then add the add-on to your account.

Don't forget to restart your phone.

Do you have your other services or just not Data?

If you do not have any other services check the 4-digits of your SIM match the 4-digits listed on your SELF SERVE account, found here, under "Change Sim Card":

esjliv_0-1596590590569.png

If the 4-digts DO NOT match, then it appears someone has been fraudulent (SIM-jacked) on your account. 

Change passwords and security questions to your SELF SERVE account right away and check your financials. 

1. Log into your Self-Serve account
  2. Go to Plan and Add-Ons > Lost/Stolen Phone
  3. Select Suspend Service

Let the moderators know about this as well.

If they match - that is good!

Anonymous
Not applicable

please take your phone number from your posting ,

you need send a private message to @Moderator_Teamclicking here.

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- explanation to them nice Team and nice service 💐

Good Luck 🏵

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@batuketa wrote:

Why I don't have service after paying 45 Dollars to have the data? the 3 GB are to help me get to February 12 before my next payment please. Can any one call me so I can explain the situation please? xxxxxxxxxx

@batuketa Bad idea to post a phone number on a public forum. Select 3 dots top right of your message and edit to remove personal details. No one will call you, that is not how customer service is done at Public Mobile. All service is done online. The first step is explain here, without personal info, what the problem is. We (customers like you) can, in a lot of cases explain what happened or point you in the right direction to contacting PM staff.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove any personal information by clicking on the three dots on the top right hand corner.

Purchasing add-ons are a two step process.  You need to add and then pay for them.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@batuketa wrote:

Why I don't have service after paying 45 Dollars to have the data? the 3 GB are to help me get to February 12 before my next payment please. Can any one call me so I can explain the situation please? xxxxxxxx

@batuketa hi if you added the money into your account now you need to go back in and purchase the add ons 

Need Help? Let's chat.