cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service suspended won't give option to pay

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

I'm helping a friend with their account. She forgot to change her card on her account after some fraudulent activity and auto pay failed. She has added the new card but it will not give an option to pay. When selecting all options: pay amount due, pay different amount etc.... it will not bring up a box to add an amount it just reverts to the same payment page. Read you can reselect plan and pay but the account is on the rbc promo so we do not want to lose that. Will the lost/stolen or add $1 tricks work to get an option to pay? (There is $6 on the account.) Or is the only option waiting for a moderator tobanswer in the morning?

7 REPLIES 7

@will13am wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous  BINGO! Duh! Sometimes you forget the simplest of things. Browser was clear but I didn't switch to incognito mode. Advised my friend for next time she needs to do anything in her account to do the same. Thanks!

Bad air in the bummer tent affecting memory retention?  You used to advise other customers about incognito mode/clearing browser cache...  

Lol....yes in a round about way. Definitely something affecting my memory tonight.

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous  BINGO! Duh! Sometimes you forget the simplest of things. Browser was clear but I didn't switch to incognito mode. Advised my friend for next time she needs to do anything in her account to do the same. Thanks!

Bad air in the bummer tent affecting memory retention?  You used to advise other customers about incognito mode/clearing browser cache...  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darlicious 

Buy a PM topup voucher from Shell gas station.  Shell activates the topup voucher right away to get the phone working ASAP and deal with the autopay issue later.

@Anonymous  Ok ill try incognito and report back.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious Since service is suspended, I would get service working - figure rest out later. Have friend buy voucher at a store or recharge.com.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious 

Try a different browser, or clear cache, or incognito/privacy mode

Need Help? Let's chat.