cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service not working properly.

superstring
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up yesterday and transferred a number from my old provider, CHATR.  The phone will send calls but not receive them.

2 REPLIES 2

@superstring wrote:

I signed up yesterday and transferred a number from my old provider, CHATR.  The phone will send calls but not receive them.

First, please try restarting your device.  Nothing receiving calls means that your phone number has not be ported over.  Did you remember to reply to the text message from Chatr to authorize the phone number transfer?  For that text message to have been received, you would have needed to still be using your Chatr SIM card.  Pleae re-insert your Chatr SIM card (if you've remeoved it).  Then, open a ticket and ask a Public Mobile customer support agent for help by using the chatbot.  Link to chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@superstring wrote:

Try turn off the phone, remove sim card, wait a couple of minutes, put sim card in and reboot the phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.