cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service not working after transfer

EliseBarber
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @CS_Agent

My public mobile SMS service is not able to send or receive messages since my transfer from Freedom Mobile. I still have access to Freedom SMS but I think I need you to reinitialize the transfer.

4 REPLIES 4

EliseBarber
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@EliseBarber 

We are all members like you on this Community forum. CS_Agent rarely come on this forum so you need to connect with them by private messaging to restart the porting process.

Once porting is restarted, you will need to reply to the text with YES to confirm you are porting over to PM with the Freedom SIM in your phone.

The Freedom SIM will continue to work for about an hour once porting is completed.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@EliseBarber please 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@EliseBarber 

Seems like two things are not working for you

1. The sim was not provisioned properly and hence you cannot even send messages

2. Porting not completed and hence your Freedom sim is still working (Freedom sim should stop working once porting is completed)

No worry, those are easy fix for PM.  Please open them ticket by direct message.  Ask them to check provisioning of the sim as well confirm the porting status.  Message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.