cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service issue-Text

HelpPlease3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys, I'm having issue with my texts. I text something to my friends. It's fine on my end but when they receive the text, the text halfway down changes to another language. Like Chinese or something. Please let me know what to do. Maybe it has to do with me sending emojis but this happens when I send to an iPhone or and android. 

https://scontent.fyyz1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/416777733_2482456975268615_7476194013672398234_n... 

5 REPLIES 5

HelpPlease3

I just got it fixed with the help of customer service. Just needed to reset my mobile network. Thanks for the reply and have a nice day 🙂

@HelpPlease3 wrote:

Hey guys, I'm having issue with my texts. I text something to my friends. It's fine on my end but when they receive the text, the text halfway down changes to another language. Like Chinese or something. Please let me know what to do. Maybe it has to do with me sending emojis but this happens when I send to an iPhone or and android. 

https://scontent.fyyz1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/416777733_2482456975268615_7476194013672398234_n... 

Is this happening to one friend or when you send messages to multiple people?  This would be an issue with text messaging app installed on your friend's device and for some reason, it's translating it.  I don't see this as a Public Mobile service issue, or even anything on your side of things.

@Handy1 wrote:

@HelpPlease3  Maybe try resetting network settings and see if that helps . You will need to renter your wifi password afterwards 

Network settings are unrelated to the langaue of a text message.

HelpPlease3

Hey. I tried it and still the same issue persists. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@HelpPlease3  Maybe try resetting network settings and see if that helps . You will need to renter your wifi password afterwards 

Need Help? Let's chat.