cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service is not back and I put on add on

mmorgan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I put on $45 dollar on my add on on August 17, 2019 and my phone is not working.

13 REPLIES 13

@mmorgan wrote:

No

Please don't mark your own posts as solutions.These may be used to calculated monthly community rewards and it's not fair to others who have tried to help out.

@mmorgan wrote:

my plan was unlimited talk and tex canada .

I put on $45 and my plan is $33

Glad to hear that you are up and running again.

Re your plan: is it talk and text only, or do you have data with it?  If you are on a legacy plan you might want to consider switching to the "new" $25 plan which includes Canada wide calling, international texts and 1GB (if you enable auto pay). You want to schedule a future dated plan change that takes effect on your next renewal. If you do an immediate plan change you will loose any remaining portions of your current plan and need to pay the full amount of the new plan.

@mmorgan wrote:

Thanks you so much.

My phone is working now.

thanks again.

Happy everything is working for you again.  So what did you do to for your service to start working? 

mmorgan

Thanks you so much.

My phone is working now.

thanks again.

mmorgan

Thanks,

I will try.

You could try one of these tricks, that have helped activate accounts in the past.

The lost phone trick:

1. Report your phone lost/stolen in the self service account and logout.
2. Wait 5-10 minutes.
3. Re-login and report phone found.
4. Reboot your phone. This seems to reset your SIM card and has been known to reactivate your account.
Caution: This action has been suspected to contribute to the loss of your $2 auto-pay credit for the current cycle.

If that doesn't work, try manually load $1 to your account. This sometimes jumpstarts the renewal process.

@mmorgan wrote:

No

Maybe try the lost/stolen trick.  Log into your account, select plans/add-ons, select phone lost tab, select suspend and log out.  Wait several minutes and log back in and report phone found and unsuspend.  Restart your phone.

If these don't work you'll need to contact Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Moderators response time can take upto 48 hours.

mmorgan

No

@mmorgan wrote:

Can you see a re-activate button when you log in?

mmorgan

my renewal date was August 17, 2019

mmorgan

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

What is your plan? When was your renewal date?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@mmorgan wrote:

Hello, I put on $45 dollar on my add on on August 17, 2019 and my phone is not working.

When you log into your account do you see the funds sitting in your account?   Also if you see a re-activate button click on it and then restart your phone. 

Need Help? Let's chat.