cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service interrupted despite double payment

gabijordao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is in autopay. I noticed my service was interrupted and asked for a payment. I made it and now noticed I have been charged twice for a service that remains interrupted. I cant speak to a moderator or submit a ticket because the form cannot verify the info I provided. Is there anything else I can do before just switching to another provider? It's impossible to talk to customer service.

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@gabijordao wrote:

My account is in autopay. I noticed my service was interrupted and asked for a payment. I made it and now noticed I have been charged twice for a service that remains interrupted. I cant speak to a moderator or submit a ticket because the form cannot verify the info I provided. Is there anything else I can do before just switching to another provider? It's impossible to talk to customer service.

@gabijordao  - When you say interrupted, does that mean you had no services?

IF your services were working, see @popping post.

If your services were not working, were you able to select the reactivate/resume option on your self serve account to get service back?

Any extra funds you paid should be sitting in your available funds area. And if so, these funds will be used first upon future renewals.

IF still having issues - were you able to submit a ticket successfully to check your account?

If SIMon Chat bot is causing you issues, use this link to: Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gabijordao wrote:

1.  If your phone is working, ignore the expired status until PM server finished your renewal.

2.  If your phone is not working, did you click on the renew your current plan link after adding fund to your account?  If not, do it now and report result.

3.  Check you payment history on your self-serve account to confirm whether PM received 2 payments.  If yes, you can leave the extra fund in your account for your next renewal in 30 days.  PM is a prepaid service provider and not set up to refund quickly.  You can request refund for the extra payment.  There is no guarantee that you will receive your refund before your next renewal date.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Send direct msg to CSA_Agent and they ll be able to look into this for you.

Sorry if you didnt know that PM is not a call-in or callback customer service. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gabijordao 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$ has the amount left,
leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent ,and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Need Help? Let's chat.