cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service down

Kanthan1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why can’t I make calls to my work? And my family? What’s wrong? 

49 REPLIES 49

@Iamjack19 wrote:

I am taking about PM in winnipeg. On and off. And most of the time is off. The first time I experienced. 

CORONA alert!!! Now it attacks airwaves. Run, hide!!!!!

woodymaguire
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Maybe something to do with me having minute add-ons instead of unlimited minutes? My co-workers phone went down as well for a few minutes on public mobile but his is back and running now.

SabrinaGalactic

Ok just tested more, in my case the Cellular Data network is down, it’s not working. 
Cannot make or receive any calls.
Texts work fine. Wifi internet browsing is fine.

Iamjack19

I am taking about PM in winnipeg. On and off. And most of the time is off. The first time I experienced. 

No issues here either. SMS, phone all works, PM.

woodymaguire

I'm having a similar issue. Can't make or receive calls. Can't even call voicemail. However, texting works fine. I have minutes available when I check my account.

@Anonymous wrote:

@SabrinaGalactic : Does anything else work? Texts in/out? Calls in? Internet browsing?

Are we talking about Rogers or Public Mobile???? Please clarify.

My PM service works 100% - texting and voice

Iamjack19

It simply show no service on my phone. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Iamjack19 : Not for me. What all is working? Calls in/out? Texts in/out? Internet browsing?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SabrinaGalactic : Does anything else work? Texts in/out? Calls in? Internet browsing?

SabrinaGalactic

Ok so I have an app where I can make free calls, which I used to test out that suggestion it might just be Rogers that is down, but I was able to get through to the ppl I was calling that way so that’s not it. 

Also I see the public mobile is still displayed at the top, it’s just that none of my calls are going through, it just keeps saying call failed repeatedly 

Iamjack19

I guess the whole network is down. 

SabrinaGalactic

I also have no service, unable to make any calls ! 

Iamjack19

Has the same problem here starting this morning. No service. 

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
@will13am  wrote:

what chance are your calls to Rogers and affiliate customers?  Rogers wireless has a major outage at the moment.  

Where do I go to complain about this?  Can I talk to a PM mod to fix my Rogers problems? 😂 (...in case anybody doesn't get the sarcasm behind this - I'm joking!)

Thanks for sharing this, @will13am, I actually didn't know about their outage and helps answer some other concerns I have.  🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Kanthan1 , by chance are your calls to Rogers and affiliate customers?  Rogers wireless has a major outage at the moment.  

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kanthan1 - As many have alluded to, there can be several reasons why things do or don't work.  If you can provide us with more information, we will have better ideas why you can't make calls.  Tell us a story!  Explain what happened recently, what you've tried, what has changed, etc.

For example, if your account isn't active, you've run out of minutes, you don't have signal, you're in the middle of porting your number, etc... these could all be reasons why it isn't working properly for you right now.  More details will help us help you!  🙂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Kanthan1  First, do you see any signal on your phone?  Did it show Public Mobile on top.

Also, please logon to Self-Serve to confirm if your account is Active.  If your monthly cycle is last couple days, maybe Autopay didn't go through?    

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Check your account status ?  Is your account active ?  Can you send texts or use data ?  Which plan do you have ?  If you have limited minutes and no amount is shown then you have used them up and can buy an $5 add-on for 500 minutes.  Also try rebooting your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.