cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service disconnected

NELSON2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Phone got disconnected do to late payment paid bill with vouchers how can I activate phone again the money is in the account  can’t access my self service account won’t recognize my email or phone number 

3 REPLIES 3

@mpcdesign wrote:

@NELSON2 I know exactly how you feel! I have autopay, but the issue lies in the how I was applying my credit card info. Since you are paying for vouchers, my vouchers did not get activated for 72 hours I believed. On the receipt, it says 24 hours, but that was a lie!

Is this a merchant thing? Really curious because I have not heard or read of "activation time" for the past year that I have purchased vouchers. Not diminishing your experience, it's just odd that this would be common practice?

I have never had any problems with my vouchers. I've got them from Shoppers Drug Mart, 7-11 and more recently from my local corner store. Pay for the vouchers (I would actually have the choice between PIN vouchers and RTR (Real Time Reload vouchers which are directly applied to your phone number)), walk the minute and a half home, log into self serve, add vouchers, done.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@NELSON2 I know exactly how you feel! I have autopay, but the issue lies in the how I was applying my credit card info. Since you are paying for vouchers, my vouchers did not get activated for 72 hours I believed. On the receipt, it says 24 hours, but that was a lie!

On the receipt, if you use Self Pay, click on One Time Pay. Change the Payment method to Payment Voucher and enter the Voucher Number on the receipt.

This didn't work for me until 72 hours later. In the meantime, if your phone is needed now, use a credit card. If by chance you live in an apartment, condo, townhome, suite, unit, DO NOT USE THE UNIT DIALOG BOX. This will fail and make the no payment. Enter your address as 123-456 Anywhere Avenue. This was my issue, and it worked wonders!

Now, what about my vouchers? Well, unfortunately, you have to wait for these vouchers to get active. Maybe 24 to 72 hours. In the meantime, once you get your account active, you can apply these vouchers for the next payment schedule. These vouchers do expire in 90 days, so, try to activate them accordingly!

I am not a moderator, just the guy who had the same issues as you!

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

If you are trying to reactivate the same plan, try rebooting your phone.

If that fails, or you want a different plan, as well as to gain access to your account you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, account PIN, and an explanation. Moderator hours are: Monday - Friday 9AM (ET) - 9PM (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9AM (ET) - 7:30PM (ET).

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.