cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service all paid and suppose to be functionnal but...

Trikkyjo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi there

i have a problem with your company guys. my cellphone was on public mobile network since a month and everything was fine. my plan had finished last saturday and could only top it up wednesday (yesterday). with a lot of the credit card form being troublesome, i finally managed to pay my due and was happy... for less than 10 second.. i cant send or received text and when i try to call locally or even my bank toll-free number it says
"sorry we can forward your call because it is not in your plan area and you dont have any add on"
i have a screenshot where it say on the same text line "sorry your card was declined" "and youve successfully top up your account " with the amount showing on my bank account
its been 24h, 15 cellphone reboot with varying method (you know just in case) and nothing has changed. its not the first time i feel like pubic mobile has stolen my money... so here the deal : fix me something up good or i'll get to the ccprs and they will fix me something good themselve

regards, j.vallieres canada quebec mtl region
username trikkyjo@gmail.com
cell phone : moto g2 3g 8gb
older account where i got that trouble 2 years ago genius_jack39@hotmail.com (you guys refunded me on the account but it was a funny joke since i had told you i could not use it so that is why i wanted it to be refunded to my credit card

1 REPLY 1

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Trikkyjo,

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.