cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Deactivation Issue and Inaccurate Email Reminders

rahimeh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I am writing to bring to your attention a concerning experience I've had with my Public Mobile account.

On both November 25th and November 27th, I received emails from Public Mobile, both containing the same content, alerting me to restore my service by making a payment. The emails emphasized that failure to make the payment within 5 days would lead to permanent account deactivation. Based on the initial email, I assumed that the deadline was November 30th.

However, on November 30th, when I attempted to log in to activate my service, my account and the associated plan were inaccessible. It appears that Public Mobile deactivated my account before the date mentioned in their emails.

My primary concern is the discrepancy in the deactivation timeline communicated in the emails. Specifically, the November 27th email, sent two days after the initial notice on November 25th, should have indicated a shorter timeframe for deactivation (e.g., 3 days) instead of maintaining the same 5-day window. Additionally, despite accessing my account within the 5-day timeframe, I encountered issues activating my service.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter promptly, and I believe addressing this issue will contribute to a fair resolution.

1 REPLY 1

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@rahimeh , 

Just in case you are not aware, your posting this on a public/open forum for other customers to read & respond back to you. We help each other when we are able to but we do not work for Public Mobile!

If you’ve gone 90 days of having your services on hold your account and SIM will be permanently deactivated and you will lose your phone number. If this happened I am not sure how difficult it is for CS_Agents to help you to get your account back!

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent: ->   Message CS_Agent

Customer Support Agents are available from:

Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox (envelope icon) at the top right of this page to the left of your community avatar on your computer or by clicking on your avatar on your device.

Please let us know how it goes!

Need Help? Let's chat.