cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

September rewards and badges?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI All, 

Was it just me, no Sept rewards amount and no badge yet?

8 REPLIES 8

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @LitlLdy 

got the badage.. and now checking with Andu on the rewards.

@hTideGnow , ok  sorry 😞 Thank you for the update!

You’re going to be in #1 spot on the community leaderboard for October! Hopefully everyone gets their October ones on time come November! J_PM said, “we recently went through more upgrades, and releases with the Community platform.  - we'll be back to a normal cadence for Oct 2023🎉” so hopefully it works.

HI @LitlLdy 

got the badage.. and now checking with Andu on the rewards.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI All, 

@hTideGnow , have you received your September community rewards & badge yet? J_Pm responded on her post about it. 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Top-Contributors-2023/m-p/1076797#M26035

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI All, 

@hTideGnow , I received my community giveback points October 19th but no badge. They are back to normal of being very late every month again. I tagged J_PM on her post about it but she never responded.

Send CS_Agent Andu a message & ask him to add your missing rewards manually for you.

Good news is 1 week from now will be November so we can rinse & repeat this! 😁 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Just got my Reward but not my badge yet.

thanks.. I don't have mine  😞

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Good question. I got my amount added to my account, but I’m not sure about the badges yet those are always a few days after anyway.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hTideGnow 

I’ve received the community rewards on my account (added on Oct 19th) but nothing on a badge yet. I imagine it’ll be late just like it was last month.

Need Help? Let's chat.