cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve login is down

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Public mobile self serve Site temporarily unavailable for maintenance. Please try again later. just an updates for ops thanks
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
8 REPLIES 8

@will13am wrote:

@Samianauman wrote:
Agreed with @Chaos_Scorpio
Pm doesn't run in Ontario only if its 2 am in Ontario it won't be 2 am in bc
@will13am
I know right since I don't work 9 to 5 so when I get home around 130 am once in a while I do logon to self serve lol

I suggest going to sleep at that time or perhaps watch a late show.  There's nothing exciting to see in the account unless you like watching the account go through the various phases at renewal time. 

Lol why I can't login to my self serve I was checking if my refferal showing up in my rewards or not but self serve was down i don't login to self serve on daily bases

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@Samianauman wrote:
@will13am
I know right since I don't work 9 to 5 so when I get home around 130 am once in a while I do logon to self serve lol

I suggest going to sleep at that time or perhaps watch a late show.  There's nothing exciting to see in the account unless you like watching the account go through the various phases at renewal time. 

@will13am

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Evidently, there are people who access their accounts in the middle of the night.  Robot tongue

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

2am your time could be 11pm some one elses ... remember Canada has 5.5 timezones ... 

Plus I don't think many people check their account at 2am..I agree with @NDesai. A post every time the system is "down" past midnight/early morning is not necessairy.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Whenever there is a scheduled maintenance, they advise us before hand. I know sometimes urgent maintenance takes place without notice and sometimes site temporary go down just for a bit. So, new topic is not really necessary every time when it goes down. High chance many won't check over midnight and the error explains it. I hope you understand my point. 

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

It is now working again.

Need Help? Let's chat.