cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self-serve Portal Login and Password Reset Issues

Sferguson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was unable to log into my account (despite being 95% sure I have the correct password), and I'm unable to reset the password as the password reset email is MIA. As a result I'm completely locked out with no options. I see at least one other person in the forums has had this issue.

Is there any workaround I can complete? I've messaged the mod team a couple hours ago, no response yet so I wanted to check here if there's something I can do without their intervention in the meantime.

Edit: Now I've got the password reset link a few hours after the fact, but it just spins and spins and doesn't go anywhere.. For an online only provider this is pretty bad.

Is this a result of the push to get PM users to Koodo? Reducing the quality of service here?

Edit2: So the link worked! And told me that it's expired. Really? Is this a joke?

3 REPLIES 3

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

We get this issue like every day or 2.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Unfortunately password reset is a huge problem with this service.  The reset emails are known to arrive way too late.  The only solution is to have the moderator team do a reset.  That said, they are working on fixing the timing for the email resets.  There's no ETA for resolution.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

You might be able to use 611 on your cell if you know your PIN.

Need Help? Let's chat.