cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Serve Minutes

Hillierbrent
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have unlimited canada wide talk, but when trying to make a call it states I have used up all my self serve minutes?

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Hillierbrent wrote:

I have unlimited canada wide talk, but when trying to make a call it states I have used up all my self serve minutes?

@Hillierbrent 

Happened to me earlier this year. Hasn't happened for months now.

I think it had something to do with Provincial ONLY plans PM started to institute, but that reversed. -YEAH!

I rebooted and/or toggled into airplane mode, then was able to make calls without that message. 

Hopefully, you won't be getting these message too much longer.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Hillierbrent  Does the call connect if you ignore the message? 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Usually rebooting your phone helps when lost connection to cell tower(s).

Know from personal experience...

@Hillierbrent 

Power off your phone for 10 minutes. When you power it back up again call your most frequently called number manually dialing the digits including the (1). If it continues to give you this message for more than an hour then contact customer support to resolve it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hillierbrent 

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and do again Rebooting your phone,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

*To get the obvious out of the way...you used ( +1 or 1 ) in front of the any area code,

for Example long distance, Add (+1 or 1 ) in front of the any area code,
1416xxxxxxx,
or
+1416xxxxxxx,
both is will going through your call...

Good luck and enjoy the service

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Hillierbrent 

Log into self service and tell us what plan you are on. Try putting a 1 in front of the number.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Hillierbrent   Try to put a 1 in front of the 10 digits number you are calling, like 16041234567

Need Help? Let's chat.