cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Says plan expired but on auto with money in bank

Jennleslie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone randomly stopped working today.   I signed on it says plan expired.   When I try to add money it says you have enough funds to cover your balance.  I don't understand but super upset because no number to call and ask and get it fixed.  I've even tried adding different cards.  

4 REPLIES 4

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Jennleslie Try turning on/off the Lost/stolen phone mode or try making a manual payment (Plan cost - rewards). This has helped in the past for some people as it triggers the system to look for renewing your account. If that does not work, you will have to wait for a mod to get in tough with you if you already contacted them by creating a ticket. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Jennleslie wrote:

My phone randomly stopped working today.   I signed on it says plan expired.   When I try to add money it says you have enough funds to cover your balance.  I don't understand but super upset because no number to call and ask and get it fixed.  I've even tried adding different cards.  

@Jennleslie If previous advises won't work, you can talk to moderators directly by sending a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Jennleslie since your phone isn't working , contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.  (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket )

@Jennleslie wrote:

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Do you see a reactivate button in your self serve account?

Need Help? Let's chat.