cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving Up Points and they're all gone on the new rewards system.

KingofAwsome
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

All my points are gone on the new rewards system and I was saving up to use my rewards.

Is this a wide spread issue. Can anyone help me?

Thank,

King of A

9 REPLIES 9

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes check back after YOUR plan renews. It does not matter when your friend signs up, but goes according to your renewal.  Once your account renews (Sometimes it is the day after your account renews) check your points history. You will see the 5% points back and referral points.

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

They are probably still there. Wait and see how many points you get when your plan renews. (If you get 7 points, they are still there) Older referrals might not show up in that chart/count on the new system but you will still receive points for them. There is a note on the site that it might take 30 days for some referrals to show up in that chart.

tracies1111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ok, I know they signed up on different dates so I will look out for them thanks!

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@on2wheels @tracies1111

You should keep your referrals, you see them shortly after each renewal payment when they are added to your points.  

tracies1111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My referrals are gone too, I have 3 and now it's saying 0. I just got switched over from the old legacy system.

on2wheels
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

All my referrals are gone too, 7 people I had signed up here and the new rewards says I have one referral in the past 12 months.  What a scam.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@KingofAwsome My points are still there, nothing has changed for those of us already on the points system.  The "new" rewards system is the existing one for the past two years, just that customers on the previous $ rewards have now been switched over to join us.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@KingofAwsome Did you check the recent transaction? Does it show any details on what happened to your points?

Need Help? Let's chat.