cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saved Data

Alighuneim
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I'm on 25 $ plan and i have about 40 gb of data from previous. Do i lose these data if i subscribe to the 15 $ plan.

Thank You

6 REPLIES 6

@turtleTurtle wrote:

If it is part of your plan - yes will loose it

If it is an ad on - no

If it is the bonus from the loyalty plan switch - yes will loose it

Actually @turtleTurtle if it's an "Add-On" then yes. Data add-ons have 30 day expire dates on them. Unless you may be thinking of the More The Merrier add-ons, the ones given at Christmas the last few years before the Public Mobile Scrooge stopped giving them out.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@Alighuneim wrote:

Hello, I'm on 25 $ plan and i have about 40 gb of data from previous. Do i lose these data if i subscribe to the 15 $ plan.

Thank You

Sorry, this is Public Mobile, not Fizz Mobile. 🤣  You always carry over any unused data from the previous month over there. Not here.

Could you maybe go into more detail about this 40GB of data you're referring to? What kind of data is it exactly as this could be part of a loyalty bonus and perhaps a combo of More The Merrier gifts??

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If it is part of your plan - yes will loose it

If it is an ad on - no

If it is the bonus from the loyalty plan switch - yes will loose it

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Alighuneim 

If it is the bonus data for switching over to the Points Rewards…yes you will loss It if you are downgrading your plan.

It is OK if you upgrade but not downgrade.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Alighuneim 

Do you mean the loyalty data bonus add on (expires in 150 days)?  If yes, you will lose that data add on if you downgrade to $15 plan. 

Other add ons with no expiry date (like Christmas giveaways) will transfer to the new lower priced plan.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Alighuneim 

if you downgrade the plan, the loyalty bonus add-on will be gone.  But your multiple 2GB bonus from last couple Christmas will be there

and remember the new $15 plan does not come with any data at all

Need Help? Let's chat.