Save flash sale

ghxhongxia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I save the flash sale for tomorrow activate since I can’t get SIM card

11 REPLIES 11

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27 

There has been on and off in store promotions of the 2GBBONUS promocode but it has been limited to 3 or 6 months of bonus data. Currently CCS has a 3 month promotion of 2gb of recurring bonus plan data which leads me to believe if the promocode is used during an in store activation currently that is what you will get at any retail location activation.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@softech 

That is strange because my sister got a free SIM and the LD salesman asked if we had a promo code and referral code.

Because she got the $15 plan, she used my referral but can’t use a promo code.

@BKNS27  Friend referral code is ok for in store activation.  But the Flash sale for the 2GBBonus has to be self online activation (PM try to save some money from activation commission  🙂 )

This offer is available to new customers who activate online only. Rules and conditions apply.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ghxhongxia wrote:

Can I save the flash sale for tomorrow activate since I can’t get SIM card

@ghxhongxia  - we are all customers/members like you here on the Community Forum. We are not Public Mobile representatives. Public Mobile as no obligation to give you the promo if you do not fall within the Terms and Conditions.

So no guarantees with your current request, would be my opinion.

Now, if you have something in a message from a Customer Support agent, then keep that for back up.

To contact Customer Support agents, there are 2 methods found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

@softech 

That is strange because my sister got a free SIM and the LD salesman asked if we had a promo code and referral code.

Because she got the $15 plan, she used my referral but can’t use a promo code.

@BKNS27 2GBBonus always have to activate online and in-store activation won't work.  So, OP can only go to those stores to BUY SIM card and bring it home for online activation.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ghxhongxia 

The free 2gb data ends today but not sure if it will be extended.

Best thing to do is to go to London Drugs, Walmart or The Mobile Shop inside Loblaws and get free PM SIM and free activation.

Remember to use the same email address and promo code 2GBBONUS when you submitted for the Flash Sale.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ghxhongxia : My input here would be that since the promo mentions ordering a SIM, then how would it be possible to activate before the deadline while still waiting to receive the SIM.

So do the email registration as mentioned. When the SIM arrives then activate yourself online and use the promo code as mentioned.

If you've been bombarded in your private messaging with offers of a referral code then those people are violating the rules of the place. You can ask openly (and get bombarded again 🙂 ) or ask someone via private messaging. Unless of course you already have a referral code.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @ghxhongxia   I know people have been using 2GBBonus even after the flash sale weekend.  My friend was one of them.   So, I think they will honour the promotion for you. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ghxhongxia 

for tomorrow in that link when you open if you see the promo there is mean you can get it,

you can put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

Spoiler

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

or try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and Here How To Activate Online visit Here link  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here link 

for new customers who activate online. only, For 2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35,or more rate plans, for Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB No expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB, just to you know.

so when Activate put it both code

1. Enter  Promo Code for 2GB Free, ( 2GBBONUS ) 

2. Enter  Friend Referral Code (??????)  to you will receive a one-time credit $10..,,

they will applied within 72hr.

*for more information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

at public mobile 30 day Prepaid Service No fees extra charges..

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile
you will be very happy...with a Fabulous Service.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ghxhongxia   Honest, it should be fine.  The flash sale is pretty much ongoing since mid 2021.  So, just make sure you submitted the email address.  But very important, you need to activate online and not in-store.  that is a more important part

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ghxhongxia 

If you register for the sale now you can message @CS_Agent when you get the SIM card and they will apply the bonus to your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.