cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Flip 3

skibnik
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am considering buying the new Samsung Galaxy Flip 3 will it work with Public Mobile? I have a grandfathered LTE service plan so I'm not concerned about 5G speeds as LTE is still plenty fast for my needs.

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@skibnik   if you are going ahead with the Flip 3 , remember to come back and share your experience with this phone.  I am interested too.. (but just too pricey  for me)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@skibnik : If you're buying from a vendor in Canada selling for the Canadian market then it should be fine. Why would a vendor sell something incompatible with their market.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@skibnik wrote:

I am considering buying the new Samsung Galaxy Flip 3 will it work with Public Mobile? I have a grandfathered LTE service plan so I'm not concerned about 5G speeds as LTE is still plenty fast for my needs.

Yes, it will for sure work on PM

as to 5G.. no worry.. All, at least most,  the new phones now equipped with 5G but they are all backward compatible with 3G and 4G.  So, PM does not have 5G... and the new Flip 3 will be running on the LTE as you have the grandfather plan.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, it should work 100% if you buy from the Canadian Samsung website or a Canadian reseller. Just double check the LTE bands for compatibility. 

Need Help? Let's chat.