cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUBSCRIPTION NOT ACTIVATED

Pajaume
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying to activate my esim and transfer my number from another provider to Public Mobile using the APP, but I get this error on step 6 of 6. ' Something didn't go right while activating your subscription. Click below to contact a customer support agent' 

And you cannot contact any customer support agent clicking in that 'get support' button either...

This is sad, I was really excited for this but it's clearly not a great service already. If this is not resolved soon I'll ask to get my money back and cancel.

Let me know what I should do, thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Pajaume

This is the worst service I experienced in a long time... 

I'm really frustrated with this. Nothing works, the app is terrible, I tried transfering number, I tried with new number, I didn't allow me to pay on the phone, so I had to pay on the website, the chat bot is useless, customer service is ultra slow (outdated forum style), really hard to deal with, no answers or solutions provided, they made me pay twice just to see if it would work? (Which it didn't). I cannot believe I'm wasting so much time and patience on this...   I hope to get my money back ASAP. 

Pajaume

Ok mine is not prepaid so it should just have worked, but it didn't.

@Pajaume  Is there a problem transfering a number from Koodo specifically? 

The procedure for transferring from Koodo differs depending whether the Koodo account is pre or post-paid.  If it is prepaid you have to pick a phone number and then contact support to port your Koodo number over.  If it is postpaid it works like any other transfer and you can do it yourself.

Pajaume

That didn't work so I opened the ticket and texted the CS Agent. Thanks for the suggestion. Waiting for an answer. 

@Pajaume 

try this,   

1. Click Logout on top left of the screen
  2. Wait 5 mins for the system to configure on the back end. 
  3. Then log in again using the Email  and Password. 
  4. The app will then  sends a code to the Email again,.  Enter the code
  5. and you will see the prompt  'Confirm for Full Access' and your Activation will be completed after

if that does not work, open ticket with PM support:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Log In", finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Pajaume

Is there a problem transfering a number from Koodo specifically? 

Need Help? Let's chat.