cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STOP AUTOMATIC TOP-UP I NEVER ASKED FOR??

ImissPM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR AUTOMATIC TOP-UP EVER!! AND HAVE BEEN CHARGED $20 EXTRA FOR MONTHS!! HOW DO I GET A REFUND AND STOP FUTURE AUTO TOP UP?? 

PS..I MISS PUBLIC MOBILE. Now that telus has taken over great promotions are o ly for new customers or temporary. 😥

5 REPLIES 5

Boki
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@softech wrote:

@ImissPM when you sign up and at the payment step, there is a fine term telling you it will be used for automatic payment.  You have to agree to move on the activation

Nobody EVER reads anything particularly NO small prints or disclaimers.

Should I mention nobody reads car manuals anymore and then complains...?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @ImissPM 

it said clearly about pre-authorized payment when you subscribed, there is really no way to opt out that at that stage.

But, if you have read and understand the words, you would notice that.  Of course, you can still  disable it after you subscribe

hTideGnow_0-1707945926010.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ImissPM when you sign up and at the payment step, there is a fine term telling you it will be used for automatic payment.  You have to agree to move on the activation

It is too late now, but you can disable it to avoid further charges.  Please login My Account and go to Payment page, Manage Subscription and turn off "Subscribed"

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ImissPM 

YOU must turn OFF Subscribed in your account. That'll stop autopay at renewal..you'll need to manually pay then.

unscribe.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.