cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOS

Brandi_H
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my phone is stuck in SOS. 

Used eSim and never got the SMS from my previous carrier to authorize but they confirm that it is authorized for the number to be ported.  However my phone is stuck in SOS.  I have tried rebooting, removing/reinstalling the sim card, the QR code says Unable to Activate eSIM try again later or contact carrier.  Please help.  It's been a whole day without phone/SMS service and I have no idea how to get back on track. 

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.

Public Mobile Team.

Brandi_H

I'm not sure if that's the case or not.  Thanks for trying.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Brandi_H , is it possible the e-SIM is working but needs to be enabled?  I am not an iPhone user so I don't know the menu system.  There might be a step to make the e-SIM active that might have been overlooked.  

@Brandi_H  Your welcome and hope you get a quick reply for support . They usually reply with in the hour sometimes longer but 

After submitting ticket keep an eye on your community inbox for their reply , or you can use this link to the community in box

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Brandi_H

I did, thank you for the link as I have been trying all day to send a ticket and the screen would not load.. But that link worked. thanks. Hopefully I can get it sorted soon 🙂

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Brandi_H  Please submit ticket with support to help 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.