cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMS offer accepted, account update?

Tpsh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi!

Last week I received an SMS with an offer to change plan, to which I replied YES, on Friday. I received instantly a SMS reply saying my plan would change by the next renewal.

When I logon to self-service, I still see my old plan, under Subscription & Add-ons, Change subscription and Payments. The new plan doesn't show up as scheduled for the next renewal, which will be September 7th.

Does anyone who accepted the SMS plan offer last week see the new plan in self-service?

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

Tpsh

This is exactly what ended up happening, on September 8th after the end of the offer the new plan showed up in My Account under Payments for my next renewal cycle (October). Thanks!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Tpsh  If today is your renewal it’s possible they system just hasn’t fully updated yet check back in around noon should be complete by then and try this 

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1694001700698.jpeg

For most up to date account info

Tpsh

Thanks everyone!

Today my credit card was charged for the amount of my previous plan.

So I logged in and it is indeed my previous plan that was renewed, now the next renewal date shows up as October 6th and there is no mention at all of a pending plan change...

I'll write to PM with the offer acceptance acknowledgement and I'll update this thread afterwards 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Tpsh 

I too received the $25 5GB SMS message too. I said yes and it replied the same as you. I just took a look online and I don't see any mention of the future change, only the current plan. Granted, this is one of the many improvements PM could make on their website. My date isn't until September 21st so it's a long way to go before I can see the change.

As per everyone here already, take a screen shot as proof in case the change doesn't happen. You can confirm the change on the morning of the 8th either via your web browser on PC or web browser on your phone. Or even the app if you haven't downloaded it yet. If the plan hasn't switched over, come on back here and we'll do our best to help you further.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Tpsh , I accepted a text offer last week and don't see any changes in my account.  I am not worried that the offer won't be honored.  My sense is the offer is still ongoing and they will update accounts when the offer expires in a single batch process.  I just checked my account, no updates yet.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Tpsh 

did you get a text acknowledgment after you replied YES?  take a screenshot and keep it  as proof

But it could also be just a cache issue, Login My Account once again using Incognito mode and go check the change plan page again

if nothing there still , message support to confirm:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Tpsh  It’s unclear if  it will instantly show in your my account automatically . But what you can do is screen shot the text that your replied YES to the Offer as proof to support should it not change on your renewal date sept 7 

Need Help? Let's chat.