cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM not arrived & Order status is unknown.

braj2020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have ordered on 21 Dec new SIM card to join public mobile. My ORDER 185472, But I have not receievd so far SIM card. Who can help? where to contact? Thank you! - Raj K 

4 REPLIES 4

@braj2020  Walmart has a free sim with in store activation. Other retailers will price match just call ahead to be sure. Save the late SIM card  to use in the future for a friend or family member when you refer them to public mobile.

If you are trying to get in on the current second month free promo before it ends, you may run out of time. No one knows for sure when it will end but watch the announcements here as sometimes they announce ends to promos for that evening.

You May have the possibility of just getting a sim at a dealer and/or having the dealer do the activation for you. Then when your sim arrives in the mail you can sell it or better yet, use it to get a referral.

AE_Collector

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@braj2020 

Try this thread and tracker

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/How-to-track-your-SIM-card-order/m-p/...

If lost, you may need to contact moderator.  

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@braj2020 wrote:

Hello,

I have ordered on 21 Dec new SIM card to join public mobile. My ORDER 185472, But I have not receievd so far SIM card. Who can help? where to contact? Thank you! - Raj K 

Send a message to @CS_Agent if you purchased it from Public Mobile. We can't help u with that.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.