cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card

hlandry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've ordered 4 SIM cards in the same order from this site and only received 3.

5 REPLIES 5

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@hlandry  As was mentioned, there are 2 options: contact moderators through clicking on ? on bottom right of the page and following directions OR directly through the private message here  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

They will be able to help you with this case. Hope you will get the 4th SIM soon! Stay safe!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@hlandry wrote:

Check the confirmation email you rec'd when you ordered them. It should say on there, how many you ordered.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@hlandry 

You'll have to contact Moderators for help.

To submit a ticket to Moderators: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@hlandry contact the moderators directly my friend:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Or put a ticket in with Simon bottom right ask to speak with a human say account related issue and confirm to speak with a human. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@hlandry wrote:

Contact a moderator to see what happened.

Please use the chatbot SIMon to help you solve your issue. If SIMon cannot solve your issue then you have the option to contact a moderator.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page or choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 5 Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 6 Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

Need Help? Let's chat.