Did you mean: 

SIM card

Bauman_59
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a SIM card and it's already used

5 REPLIES 5

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It says 'Invalid SIM Card Number' when trying to Activate or register it on an existing Account?

This is a common issue, I have 900 SIM Cards for Friend Referrals and some of the SIM Cards are only 1 number off from eachother. Someone could have made a mistake typing theirs in, using yours by accident with only one number being wrong.. I've had it happen a time or two with my own batches.

Depending where you bought it from, you may be able to return it and get a refund or replacement since it's used. 

In the meantime you can order one directly from Public Mobile on Amazon for $4.99.

Public Mobile Prepaid SIM Prepaid Phone - (Universal/SmartPhones), Packaging May Vary https://a.co/d/f3GPiEh

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you bought it from legitimate source card cannot be activated.

How do you know it is already 'used'? Did you try to activate it? What kind of message do you get?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bauman_59  Was it not in the cardboard envelope . Have you tried activating it in the app or did you just stick the SIM card in your phone with out actually activating it . And that’s why you think it’s used ?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Bauman_59 

How do you know it was used? Did it say when you tried activating it in the app?

Return it to the place of purchase if that is the case.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Bauman_59 

where you buy it ? What makes you think it's used ?

Need Help? Let's chat.