cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card reimbursement?

kcorscadden
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey guys

I understand that for the $34 5G 50GB CAN/US plan you get a free SIM card.  I didn't want to wait the upwards of 3 weeks to receive my SIM cards, so I ordered 2 off Amazon.  However, those are not due to arrive until tomorrow (March 5th) and this plan's offer ends today.

So I went to a Telus store and bought 2 SIM cards.  Am I able to get these SIM cards reimbursed since PM is offering SIM's for free, or is that an eat the cost type thing?  Just curious if I need to submit a ticket after I activate.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

@kcorscadden 

The agent will probably give you and your wife a credit of the SIMs into your account once you have activated the SIM and created an account.

Remember to use your referral code so you can get a $10 credit for second activation.

Let us know if you need a referral code for the first activation.😉

Members will gladly give you one if you ask.

@kcorscadden  Don’t blame ya I jumped in that very plan myself 🙂

kcorscadden

@Handy1 
@BKNS27 

I submitted a ticket and we'll see what they say?

I didn't want to waste today away and risk not getting this awesome plan, so I sucked it up and bought 2 SIM's (1 for me and 1 for my wife) to ensure I got the plan

@kcorscadden  You can use what ever SIM card gets to you first and keep the one PM sends you as the spare should it take 3 weeks to get to you . You don’t have to wait for the specific sim to activate it on the app 

kcorscadden

@Handy1 

Yeah I am going to keep the 2 SIM's that are coming from Amazon as spares.  Eventually, my son who is 8 is going to want a phone, though that is a few yrs away, PM seems like a perfect setup for a pre-teen/teenager getting their first phone

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@kcorscadden  You can ask support if their willing to reimburse you for them . But if not it’s good idea to keep a spare one anywyas incase you lose your phone or damage the sim and you can sim swap the number . Also good to have a spare to give to friends or family to use and give them your referral code to join 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1709571429469.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send private message to support to fix 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.